- Breakfast: Spinach omelet (can be found under the “breakfast recipes!” category)
- Snack: Apple
- Lunch: half small beef, 1/4 chicken fillet, 2 potatoes and 1 tbsp ketchup with ice berg lettuce
- Dinner: Tenderloin pork, 1 tbsp Bearnaise sauce, Oven fryed potato stripes (less than 4 grams of fat), ice berg salad with corn, radishes, baby spinach and red bell pepper
- Snack: Coffee with skim milk + dessert consisting of moist chocolate cake with whipped cream! Suuuper yummy!!
- Late meal snack: half a fist trail mix and one small glass of mini yogurt
- 40 morning crunches - pilates ball
- Bike 6.5 km/4 miles
- walk 2 km/1.2 miles
- 20 crunches - pilates ball
- 12 FULL push-ups(3 weeks ago I could only do like 4!)
Comments: No school for 10 days!! Me and my family celebrated Easter break with chocolate cake. Nom nom!
After school me and my mom went grocery shopping for this weekend’s dinner for me and a friend at Easter Eve. I’m gonna serve oven roasted turkey, salmon omelet and homemade potato fries (with a small amount of raps oil instead of olive, to make it healthier - wish me luck!). I’m gonna get back to you on the dessert! :)
Gonna kick off the holiday with a swimming session together with one of my bbf’s tomorrow morning - it’s a gentle workout that shouldn’t affect the healing process of my shin split so I’m super exited to get some variation on my regular crunches. :D
Hope you all had/will have a great day! xx
You can find my previous food journals at the “personal” category and this is where my following journals will be published as well.